If you buy something through a link in our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.
Finding a good lamp in the modern market can be difficult. There’s always one feature that puts you off or something you don’t know. Don’t worry, the guide below gives you our top three picks for the best LED floor lamps and how to identify them.
- The Top LED Floor Lamps Available
- Factors to Consider Before Buying LED Floor Lamps
- Bottom Line
The Top LED Floor Lamps Available
Most modern marketing strategies make buying good LED lamps very tricky. It’s easy to fall for the tricks and buy a bad LED floor lamp. Below is a simplified buying guide to help you get a LED floor lamp that is right for you.
Best LED Floor Lamp Overall: Brightech Sparq
- COMPLIMENT GETTING, 3 WAY DIMMABLE INDOOR ARCH LAMP: Embrace minimalist, sleek mood lighting for...
- BRIGHT, MODERN LED FLOOR LAMP TO OVERHANG THE COUCH: Place the lamp's heavy base under the couch and...
- TALL ARCHED OFFICE FLOOR LAMP - BRIGHT FOR DESK WORK - Get more light over your desk so you can read...
- STAND UP LAMP WITH 20,000 HOUR LIFE LEDs - SAVE ON REPLACEMENTS & ELECTRICITY - The Brightech Sparq...
Whether you want to study, sew or knit, the Spark light LED arc floor lamp got you covered. The extraordinary lamp offers 3,000 K temperatures. It also provides 2000 lumens of white color light — you will even see the tiniest of gain in your room.
The lighting system is flexible enough as it has three brightness options. It has a built-in dimmer switch on the cord. With it, you can adjust the intensity between the three levels, bright, medium, and dim. The multiple color configurations make this lamp ideal for people with sensitive eyes.
When it comes to the frame and the built structure, the stand is impressive. It enables you to adjust the angle of the neck. With that, you can always direct the light to whatever spot you like in the room. It is an all-in-one indoor lamp suitable for both office and home use.
The LED technology in this lamp makes it so energy efficient. It’s longer-lasting than any traditional technology out there. It features a 20,000 hours LED power-saving LED bulb that goes for up to 20 years with regular use.
Finally, when you buy this floor lamp, you get a three-year warranty. That shows how much the manufacturer trusts and stands behind their products.
What We Like
- Three brightness adjustment levels
- Extensive Warranty period
- Low-heat output and energy efficient
- Adjustable neck
- Suitable for both home and office use
What We Don’t Like
- Only white light color temperature option
- Does not come with a remote control
Best LED Floor Lamps for Money: Brightech Emma LED Tripod Floor Lamp
- STYLISH MID CENTURY MODERN WOODEN TRIPOD LAMP: It suits MANY styles including art deco and upscale...
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE, BEAUTIFUL WARM LIGHT FOR HOME OR OFFICE: Works with smart outlets that are Alexa,...
- UNIQUE IDEA; KIDS ROOM UPRIGHT STAND LAMP WITH DRUM LAMP SHADE: The fusion of modern and traditional...
- 20,000 HOUR LIFE LED BULB INCLUDED: The Brightech Emma Tripod Floor Lamp includes a 9.5 Watt, 800...
If you fancy a blend between mid-century and modern style, go for the Emma LED tripod floor lamp. This wooden tripod lamp with a white cream lampshade suits several kinds of styles. It blends with anything from upscale rustic to art decor.
The LED lamp gives 800 lumens of bright white light and 3000K of color temperature. The versatility and stylish design make this floor lamp look beautiful at your home or in an office space.
We recommend that you install a 9.5-watt LED bulb on this floor lamp. That way, the 10-inch tall linen shade will illuminate with a calming dim glow. That glow makes this lamp ideal for nursery and family living rooms.
The lampstand is even more amazing with how it incorporates smart technology. It’s compatible with Alexa, Google Home, and Apple Home Kit enabled intelligent outlets. With that, you can sync the lamp with your favorite smart devices for added convenience.
Finally, the crafted wood structure is 20 inches tall and 20 inches wide and comes with a 10 feet long cord. This compact design makes it portable and convenient to move around.
What We Like
- Compatible with smart home technology
- Extensive warranty period
- Multifunctional and suitable for both home and office use
- Compact and portable design
- Stylish and blend with modern and traditional designs
What We Don’t Like
- Bulb is not dimmable
- A bit pricey
- Lamp angle not adjustable
Best Cheap LED Floor Lamps: Ikea Holmo Led Floor Lamp
- Height: 46 inch; Shade diameter: 9 inch; Cord length: 7 feet 3 inch
- Gives a soft mood light
- This product requires assembly
- Shade is made of rice paper
The Ikea Holmo LED Floor Lamp is one of the most affordable options we’ve seen. Despite its price tag, it remains a versatile and efficient floor lamp. It offers 400 lumens of soft yet clear, dimmable light. It lights up on the turn on the switch and features a control panel that is super easy to use.
You can always adjust the light to set up the soft ambient mood when you want to watch TV in a dimly lit room. It features a step-on, foot-operated switch, that way you won’t have to bend over to turn it on and off every time.
The lamp has a sturdy plastic frame making it durable and lightweight. This structure also makes it portable enough that you can carry it with you anytime you want to move it to another room.
The rice paper shade is 9-inches in diameter and 46-inches in height. At the same time, the cord is 7 feet and 2 inches long. These dimensions make it a good choice for small apartments. If you like to be more creative, you can hand paint or paper spray the shade for a customized look.
Finally, the assembly is a piece of cake. The lamp comes with all the equipment and instruction you need to install.
What We Like
- Affordable price
- Gives you the option to customize the painting
- Step-on foot-operated switch
- Adjustable dimming
- Sturdy yet durable structure
What We Don’t Like
- The paper shade makes it more fragile
- The height is short
- Does not give options to adjust the angle
- Only one color temperature
Factors to Consider Before Buying LED Floor Lamps
Your pick for a lighting appliance can change the mood or atmosphere you want in your room or office. That being said, there are several factors that you need to consider before spending any money on floor lamps.
Type of Floor Lamp
There are 4 significant types of LED floor lamps in the market that you can pick from:
- Club Floor Lamps: Club floor lamps or stick lamps work great when you want something that can light the entire space. Their shades illuminate soft spectrums that radiate lights across the whole room. Most standard club floor lamps operate on three-way and two-way sockets.
- Down Bridge LED Floor Lamps: From the name, these floor lamps give downward lighting ideal for studying at night. They are also perfect when you want to perform a task that needs light focused on a specific area. You can place the lamp on an armchair to provide a great reading position or you can direct the socket and shade in whatever direction you want.
- Torchiere LED Floor Lamp: The name is a French word that means torch. It is a type of floor lamp that only gives light facing the roof. Its design resembles a torch pointed to the ceiling. The structures vary from traditional to modern lighting fixtures.
- Six-Way or Mogul LED Lamps: They use center three-way bulbs to provide perfect lighting. The lamps use another three extra bulbs to enclose the three-way bulb. In total, every six-way amp uses six bulbs hence its name.
When comparing a LED floor lamp’s adjustability, you need to consider the height and the angle. The height should be adjustable enough to cater to your needs. This will depend on whether you want a lamp that can let you focus on the table you are working on or just want to light up the entire room.
When considering the angle adjustability, your lamp should be flexible enough. It should be able to light up any corner you want to point it. For example, you might need to adjust the angle to face the book you read when using the lamp.
Size of Your Room
Before you set yourself to buy any lamp, ensure that its size matches that of your room. Consider how close your ceiling is to the floor. The lamp should not be too tall that you need to bend it to fit in the space.
Another essential factor is how the size of your lamp compares with your furniture and home decor.
If you have small modern furniture, then a tiny floor lamp will blend perfectly. Your light should help you save space. If you find the room too small, you can always pick compact designs.
You don’t need a floor lamp that won’t blend with your decoration and furniture. Be sure to check on the color of the light you want to buy and assess whether it will agree with the theme in your room. Also, when picking the color of your LED bulb, ensure that it matches the lampshade.
Floor Lamp Material
The material plays a significant role in determining the floor lamp you need to buy. When considering the frame, you can either go for a metallic or wooden frame. Similarly, there are various shade designs from linen to paper materials.
Some materials provide you the chance to make changes in the shade. For example, you can easily paint your favorite colors in paper shades. Metal frames are also more durable than wooden frames. So you might want to consider such factors.
Before you buy a floor lap, you have to look at the running expenses like electricity consumption. Some LED floor lamps like the six-way use several bulbs, consuming more power than single bulbs.
Sometimes you need a floor lamp that can give different levels of brightness. When considering that, you can get floor lamps that set up other dimming options. A good LED floor lamp should have up to three dimming levels.
Your LED floor lamp choice should also lean on the additional features. Such features can be smart home applications or on-foot operated switches. With such, using the devices becomes easy and convenient.
While buying an ideal floor lamp can be quite a hassle, the right knowledge plus a few tricks can get you going. You must be aware of the few factors to consider and where to get your supplies. We hope that you are well equipped to get the best-LED floor lamp after reading the above guide.